We advise companies in regulated markets in healthcare, the media, telecommunications, railways and securities industries, the success of which depends largely on compliance with national and international legal requirements and arranging regulation. In these industries, we are in close contact with the regulatory and supervisory authorities, participate in industry standardisation procedures for our clients and support relevant legislative initiatives in contact with political decision-makers.
So far, for example, we have been involved in the following projects:
- Termination of the FM monopoly and creation of competition in the VHF send signal market with several procedures before the German Federal Network Agency
- Numerous IT security procedures before the German Federal Office for Information Security
- VoIP implementation process
- Broadcasting approval procedures before the state media authorities
- Supervisory procedure of the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) vis-à-vis healthcare companies